Thursday, September 18, 2014

Haul Time - Laneige White Plus Renew Trial Kit

Hi girlies! Just want to do a really quick post on an extremely small haul I did at Bonjour! I just had a really intense weekend... And before I started one of my intense days on Saturday, I headed over to the Bonjour in Wan Chai for a quick browse around. All of you girls know the drill. Retail therapy works its best at stressful times! 

I ended up picking up the Laneige White Plus Renew Trial Kit for HKD35! I watched an episode of Kang Xi (Taiwanese talk show) today and one girl said she got this kit for free when she went skincare shopping at Laneige in Korea. So I reckon that's where Bonjour got their supplies too, but hey I'm not complaining since I do have a trip coming up and some travel size products will definitely be useful.

The kit includes five items:
- Original Essense White Plus Renew
- White Plus Renew Original Cream 
- White Plus Renew Emulsion
- White Plus Renew Skin Refiner
- White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Pack 

It looks like most of these products contain camellia sinensis leaf & yeast extracts. I'm most excited to try the sleeping pack as it's in a ball shape. I've never used anything like this! I'll let you guys know how I feel about it!

Much love.

2 comments: