Saturday, March 17, 2012

OOTD: Coral Pants

It seems like the last OOTD post that I did was 5 lifetimes ago. Inspired by the warm weather that we're suddenly getting here in Toronto, I've decided to sport my new coral pants that I hauled in this post. I definitely felt awkward getting my sis to do a "photoshoot" on me.. I had no idea how I should pose.
H&M silver metallic sweater / F21 black tank top / Aerie coral pants / Geox shoes / MK watch / Miu Miu bag
How do you guys think of black hair? I got so tired of my light brown hair last fall and the maintenance that I need to do for it that I just dyed it back to black. Now I'm torned between keeping it this way or dying it to ash brown... :S

Have a lovely weekend everyone. Much Love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love your coral pants!

Lena L said...

coral pants looks great on you!
and i think black hair suits you very well.
ash brown sounds nice but i'd wait a little bit since you just colored your hair. ;)

Joey said...

I think dark hair suits you :)
Cool coral pants! And cheeky sis

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a great weekend too! I always love the white and coral combo. Love the simplicity of your outfit :)