Thursday, March 1, 2012

Julep Maven Box - February 2012 It Girl

More Julep gorgeousness!!!

I got the It Girl box that came with 3 polishes:
Left: Meryl - gray creme
Middle: Oscar - gold glitter
Right: Rachel - copper shimmer
The box also came with a chocolate... but obviously I ate it already LOL :P
I'm wearing Rachel which is a warm rich copper shimmer. The description is right - the colour is super rich! Same as my previous post when I was wearing Maria, I applied it in 1 coat plus touch up. I'm very impressed! One thing about this polish is that it takes longer to dry.
I actually accidentally ordered the March It Girl box.... because I forgot to skip the month. As much as I like nail polishes, I think I've accumulated way too many polishes than I have fingers LOL There are some colours that are less appropriate for the office environment so look out for a future giveaway soon! :D

Much Love.

2 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Aww meryl looks gorgeous!

Keki said...

really nice colour :3 and I'm so jalous..your nails are really pretty and long!