Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NYC Haul

As promised, here's my haul from my NYC trip! I didn't buy a lot since I was only there for 2 days, but I love them! :D

59 W 49th Street (b/w 5th and 6th Ave)
New York, NY 10112

I always wanted to try the soaps from Lush, but I never actually bought any. I found this store called Rain near the Rockefeller Center that sells handmade body and bath products, and I decided to buy a couple - you all know how shopping is when you're travelling ;P I bought the Olive Oil Soap in Beeswax & Oats and in Cape Malva. The Cape Malva soap is said to be ideal for allergy sensitive skins :) They are at $7.50 each.

50 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10020

While I was searching for Jacques Torres for some yummy hot chocolate at the Rockefeller Center, I saw Anthropologie there and of course I can't leave without a visit. I bought the
Efforless Angles Top. I actually saw this in store for full time about 2 weeks beforehand, but I found it on sale for half price so I was so happy with it! I love the sheer shoulder detail - it's so feminine but so casual at the same time!

Aerie
Jersey Gardens

I actually didn't buy this at NYC, but I saw it there and was thinking about it non stop after. I stopped by the mall 2 days I got back from the trip to get this baby - The Aerie Skinny Twill Pant in Gloss, which is just a coral colour. I wanted an unordinary coloured skinny pant for a while now. Its regular price is $49.95, and was on sale for $29.99, and I had a coupon for 20% off! You know I was a happy girl that day... I can't wait for spring to wear this with my white geox!

Victoria Secret
Jersey Garden

One of my favourite stores in Jersey Garden is Victoria Secret because it's super cheap! Last year when I was there, I bought a few skincare things for dirt cheap. This time around, I had to ban myself because I decided not to check in my luggage for $25 each way so I can't bring that much liquids! I found this adorable bikini top for $10! I love the colours and the cut!

I also stopped by Sephora and came out with the Sephora lip balm in Unique Pink. It's super cool because according to your own skip tone, the lip balm turns into an unique shade that's very natural and moisturizing. I also picked up the eos lip balm from a drugstore - finally!

Much Love!

6 comments:

MissS.elle said...

Great haul!! All the food pics from your previous post makes me drool hahha =P

Mana said...

Those soaps look so awesome! So organic and like they will do wonders for your skin! I hope they do! hahaha I always want to buy lush soaps too but for some reason I find it sort of intimidating in there lol

Unknown said...

Great haul! I love handmade soaps too, especially those made with organic or all natural ingredients. The Anthropologie top is really cute, and I love the coral skinnies! I've had my eye on a pair of similar colored skinny jeans at Express but they're so pricey. The Aerie one is a very affordable alternative :)

Unknown said...

you found some really good deals! the VS bikini top is so cute, the design is quite retro. that sephora lip balm sounds quite interesting too, i like the shade already lol.

mizzsandychau said...

i like the bikini top, so cute!

Rica said...

MUST GO TO AERIE lol... I wanna get a pair of those pants!

x Rica