Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crackled Halloween

This post features my sister's Halloween nails using my 2 new polishes - China Glaze's Crackle Glaze in Cracked Medallion from my October Luxe Box, and Sally Hansen's Lacquer Shine (I can't find the name of it). I bought the Sally Hansen polish from CNE for less than $2 :)

I quite like the combination of dark blue and gold. I think they complement each other quite well :) My sister said that the key is to not apply too much of the Crackled polish because when it's too thick, it doesn't "crack" as well, so have a light hand ladies!

4 comments:

. said...

I love this combo! It looks great!

The problem with crackle polishes is that they dry up in the bottle. At least that's what happened with my Barry M one which is almost a year old??? :S Make sure you get enough uses out of yours! Although if your sister is using them too I guess you already get double the usage! XD

ShinyPrettyThings said...

awesome manicure!! i agree that crackle polish is a pain in the ass to apply though. my OPI shatter dries up so fast in the bottle it gets gloopy & goes on the nails too thick. gotta keep applying polish thinner to it. but when applied w just the right amt, the effect is just so cool!

Unknown said...

This is a really pretty combination! I bought 2 of the China Glaze crackle polishes but still haven't gotten around to trying them yet >.<

cushy said...

nice color combo