Monday, April 11, 2011

And the music goes on and on...

Me and my friends went out about a month ago to Pravda Vodka Bar for a friend's birthday. Now I'm not big on partying, but I do go out once every few months just to remind myself that I do have a life other than studying all the time (fml). But seriously the main reason that I go out is because of being able to get all dolled up. How else do I find the chance to wear all my fancier clothes and make use of all the makeup I hoarded? LOL

To be honest, as I'm getting older, it takes the whole day after to recover from sleeping late. My legs get sore from dancing, my throat gets dry from alcohol far too easily. Oftentimes, I rather call it an early night and play Cooking Dash on my phone till I get tired. Am I a hopeless elderly already? -_-




I really enjoyed this place. It's not very big, but quite cozy and trendy.


Posing just for fun ;P I don't think that bottle at the front is even alcohol lol

Have a great week everyone! Much love.

8 comments:

Kalmo said...

Aw everyone looks like they are having fun. Going out is fun but the after effects are not so enjoyable. LOL I'm a homebody/date night kind of girl. XD

cushy said...

looks like a fun nite. i adore those picture frames in the background :)

MEOW said...

the place looks really nice! and yea.. i know what u mean by need a whole day to recover now!! i used to be able to party till 3 or 4am.. and still feel ok... not i need to sleep by 11! haha its kinda sad

Unknown said...

You look so cute :) Always remember to enjoy and have fun! :)

alice san said...

i guess, everyone is having fun time, especially you..hehe:P

Unknown said...

You look cute! Looks like you're all having a good time :D

Haha I'd definitely be considered an old lady - I don't do any of that bar hopping or clubbing stuff. A lot of my friends make fun of me for being such a homebody lol :P

Marie said...

You look great and I love how you always look so fresh!:D

It's good that you find time to go out with your friends and enjoy - just make sure you catch up on your sleep the next day. We all need our beauty rest!;D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

Haha! I totally feel you on the getting older thing. I'd much rather stay home and watch a movie than stay out until early hours -_- P.S - cooking dash rocks.