Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chanel Galore

I mentioned a few posts ago that I got my belated bday present from my bestie from Hong Kong! It's a Chanel travel makeup palette, and it's my first ever Chanel thing, I was overly excited when I saw it that I somewhat screamed in the restaurant lol. She said she got it on the plane so I'm not sure if this is available anywhere else.




It comes in a black velvet pouch, 3 brushes, a travel size mascara, and the actual palette itself. The palette contains 4 e/s, 1 blush, and 4 lip colours. Aren't they gorgeous! I recently brought this palette with me to NYC. I haven't used the blush and lippies too much, but the e/s are just too pretty! The blend amazingly well!! Not to mention that the colours are natural and fit into everyday life easily.

If you ever read this girlie, I love this present, and I love you! :D

15 comments:

xNTA said...

Looks amazing! I love travel kits! So handy!!!
Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

Winnie said...

I was super tempted to buy it when I saw it on the brochure flying to Hong Kong. Haha but I really dont need another palette. It looks really pretty and versatile for everyday look tho!

Talking about the trip to new york - That really is the strangest thing ever! Yes I was also at doubletree and everything omg that is kinda freaky now. Haha but I was there from Sunday - Wednesday. We shouldve had a meetup! I was totally down for going there earlier but was afraid my friend would be tired. I didn't get there til Sunday night. AW. Oh well! Let me know if your going next time! and I can't wait to see what you did!

Kristie said...

I have the old palette without the mascara from a few years back. This was what got me started on the Chanel addiction :) Enjoy your new palette!

Anonymous said...

Aw so sweet of your friend. : ) The colours are so pretty!

xx The Little Dust Princess

MINAKICHU said...

You know when i was inside the plane i was debating with myself if i should buy this or not but i decided to be stingy, now looking at it's gorgeous colors makes me want this palette again:-)

Rad said...

That is so cute and really nice of your friend. :)

Miss Jayce said...

your friend is the sweetest thing ever!!!

Lisa said...

love this chanel palette the colors are gorgeous!

for the love of beauty by lara said...

looks great!

yea - i think its travel exclusive so u cant get it at chanel counters unfortunately

Emily D said...

I am super jealous! lol Those colors on the palette look amazing! They look like they are super shimmery in the picture which I love! :)

- said...

Nawww so lucky! I want to try chanel's eyeshadow because I do think their cosmetic is good quality. With that being said the foundation made my skin broke out SOOO BAD but the coverage is oh so perfect. Guess I cant have the best of both world :(

cryskay said...

thanks for sharing! i am a big fan of chanel cosmetics - well everything chanel for that matter. the colors in that palette are gorgeous. xo

Dilan D said...

lovely stuff :D

Marie said...

What a sweet gift, I like that it has a velvet pouch.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Anonymous said...

I want this palette! The colours all look so wearable : )